Mitt foto
Borlänge, Dalarna, Sweden
* fru till Daniel *mamma till tre sötnosar *dotter till Berit o Bent *lillasyster till Per

söndag 20 mars 2011

Sanna - I´m in love..... me too ;)

Now I know

Yes it's here I belong

By your side in your arms

You are my destiny

You are my life

Shining so bright



All my love I give to you

All I do I do for you

I'm in love

Baby, I'm in love

Every day and every night

Always till the end of time

I'm in love

Baby, I'm in love



Now it's time

I have made up my mind

No more reasons to cry

Lovin' you endlessly

You are my life

Shining so bright



All my love I give to you

All I do I do for you

I'm in love

Baby, I'm in love

Every day and every night

Always till the end of time

I'm in love

Baby, I'm in love



Yes, from the start

You reach so deep into my heart

How could I live without you

I want you, I need you forever

I give you



All my love I give to you

All I do I do for you

I'm in love

Baby, I'm in love

Every day and every night

Always till the end of time

I'm in love

Baby, I'm in love



(All my love I give to you)

All I do I do for you

I'm in love

Baby, I'm in love

Baby, I'm in love

Inga kommentarer: